HOW IT WORKS:
1) Client chooses COURT VISION evaluation plan.
2) Client executes PAYPAL transaction.
3) Client sends registration and provides game tape access to COURT VISION. Preferences- High School Regular Season Game; High School Summer Game; High School Scrimmage; AAU Game. NO HIGHLIGHT tapes will be accepted. Recommended edits are stoppages in play (timeouts, dead ball delays, halftimes, etc). Technically sound tapes in well-lit gyms are preferred. Services like Krossover, Hudl and GameFilm360 are ideal. Please include a box score of the taped game-if possible.
4) The videotape is systematically analyzed (every offensive and defensive possession is charted) by Don Sicko or one of his many pro scout colleagues across the country.
5) Within ten business days of receipt of all required materials, COURT VISION will provide the client with the web page consisting of:
a) A Detailed Game Evaluation
b) A list of recommendations for long range development
c) Academic information
d) Season and Career Basketball statistics
e) Index Rating (Court Vision Rating)
f) A numerical rating on our 10 Star evaluation system
$500- Online Recruiting Profile Page – Academic and Basketball Email Updates to College Coach Data Base. 3 Game Tapes Evaluated during high school career.
$400- All of above but only two game tapes evaluated.
$250- All of above but only one game tape evaluated.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Any male or female high school athlete who has played at least 16 minutes in a Varsity caliber game.